• Connects up to 4 power stages (e.g. LAM DS10, HP-Step, Tiny-Step or 3rd party boards) to a standard printer port.
• All signals are available on scewed cage clamps, addtional 10-pin flat cable connectors for mechapro power stages
• Amplifies all printer port signals. Ideal for power stages with optocoupler inputs that need high current (e.g. eurostep)
• Driver output signals are open collector up to 24V supply, with internal pull-ups to +5V.
• Inputs for limit switches for 5V or 12V logic, compatible with proximity switches (selectable for NPN or PNP, can not be mixed).
• Protection of parallel port by limiting port currents to max. 10mA (for supply voltages up to 50V)
• Mach3 Charge-Pump Safty signal: Enables relays and power stages only when the PC software is running
• Analogue output signal (5V or 10V max) to control speed of main spindle (input signal PWM or variable frequency)
• Many configuration options (e.g. pin assignments) via jumpers
• Switch-mode supply for 12V/0.5A (fan, relays) and 5V/0.5A for logic
• 2 relays 2000VA each
• Board dimensions: euro size (160*100mm)
• Made in Germany
Included in delivery:
• Assembled and tested board
• User manual
Assembled and tested board
This Product was added to our catalogue on 12/08/2011.