The well known PCNC, now for Windows with USB controller
• 4 axes
• imports HPGL, Excellon, Sieb&Meyer, G-Code (DIN), Isel NCP
• Output signals: sleep, boost, spindle, coolant
• Input signals: limit/reference switches, emergency stop, tool sensor
• supports tool changer and spindle speed control
• Backlash compensation
• Max. stepping frequency: 80 kHz
• to drive 3D-Step, Slider SFX, HP-Step and Tiny-Step
• Operation system: Win XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 (all: 32bit and 64bit)
• PC: CPU >1GHz
• Ports: USB 2.0 (for Controller)
German version with german manual. Full english version with english manual and bundles with filou available on request!
After the installation is done, WinPCNC can be switched to the following languages:
[german], [english], [español], [italiano], [français], [turkish], [português], [polski], [nederlands], [tschechisch], [slovenski], [magyar], [hrvatski], [serbisch], [crnogorski], [bo¨njaèki], [greek], [chinese]
Breakout board to connect multiple stepper motor drivers to a PC LPT port. 2 Relays for switch functions, inputs for mechanical end-/limit switches.
3 axis stepper motor driver up to 3A/45V
microstep, short circuit proof, HT version up to 70°C ambient temperature
on board power supply, relays, limit switch connector and additional functions.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 24/02/2010.