• 1 stepper motor channel
• Connect up to 4 boards to PC printer port by using the universal interface board
• compatible to common CNC software (Win-PCNC, Mach3, Step4, CNC-profi, EMC etc.)
• Easy adjustable motor current 2.0-6.0A (RMS) respectively 2.8-8.5A (peak) each phase
• 24-90 Volt DC motor power supply
• only one supply voltage necessary
• I/Os compatible to voltages from 3VDC to 28VDC
• Inputs and outputs are galvanicaly isolated with optocouplers
• Stepwidth down to 1/128 microstep
• Automatic current reduction (can be disabled)
• Reduction of motor resonances (can be disabled)
• 2 programmable drive speeds selectable via I/O for applications requiring fixed speed drive
• Configuration with PC via USB (with adaptor UDP30, galvanically isolated)
• Short circuit protected
• Removable terminal block connectors
• For DIN-Rail mounting
• Size: 119*35*100.4m
Other models and power ratings are available on request.
included in delivery:
• complete unit, assembled and tested
• setup instructions
Important note: Due to the high input current of the optocouplers, we recommend to connect the drive to the "Stepper interface board II" (art. no 1371) instead of a direct connection to the printer port. For fast and easy wiring, there is an adaptor cable available.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 14/11/2010.